Houston Sports Medicine Care
You don’t have to play at the professional level to need a good, local sports medicine practice. In fact, approximately 3.5 million sports injuries per year are suffered by our youngest athletes – those under the age of 14. So, whether your children are involved in rec league or school sports, or whether you, yourself, are an amateur athlete, make sure you have a Houston sports medicine physician you can call when you need one. Here are a few of the sports medicine services offered at Houston Institute for Sports Medicine and Orthopedics.
Sports Medicine Services – By Athletes & For Athletes
- Preseason sports physical examinations
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Return-to-play clearances
- Immunizations and necessary injections
- Nutritional evaluation and education
- Weight management
- Vision and hearing checkups
- Flexibility, posture, strength, and joint evaluations
- Emotional and social health assessments
For more information about sports medicine services at Houston Institute for Sports Medicine and Orthopedics, please contact us.