Advanced Orthopedic Care for Houston
The professional healthcare team at Houston Institute for Sports Medicine and Orthopedics provides a variety of orthopedic services for both athletes and non-athletes. Our services include everything from the basic treatment of sprains and strains to advanced total joint replacement. Learn more about our orthopedic services below:
- Arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery (all joints)
- Arthritis management
- Osteoporosis prevention and treatment
- Repair of broken, fractured and dislocated bone
- Treatment of sprains and strains
- Bone and joint care for knees, ankles, hips, shoulders, elbows, and hands
- Treatment for osteonecrosis
- Tendon and ligament reconstruction
- Treatment of cartilage injuries
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy supervision
Total Joint Replacement With Stryker
With two decades of experience, Dr. Rosemary Buckle has successfully completed hundreds of total joint replacement surgeries with Stryker technologies. Additionally, Dr. Buckle is on the production, design, and educational team for Stryker, one of the world’s leading surgical technology companies. Stryker provides surgeons with a minimally invasive alternative to traditional total joint replacement. Click below to learn more.
For more information about orthopedic services at Houston Institute for Sports Medicine and Orthopedics, please contact us.